Our Star-Wards

Our Star-Wards

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mascara

I went downstairs to get something and was only gone 1 minute. In that time frame my cute little 2 year old went into the bathroom rummaged through my makeup bag and decided that he needed to apply mascara to his eyebrows and sweatpants. He met me at the top of the stairs saying look mommy. It is amazing to me what he can manage to do in a minute or two.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I think that's inevitable with kids... they always eventually discover makeup. What an expression he has...like, "I probably shouldn't be enjoying this as much as I am, huh mommy!" So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I sometimes think that they have plans to do things, and the moment they have the freedom to do it, they get the job done. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any way we could get him to teach ms. Zoe how to put on mascara in one minute? I'd settle for 20...sheesh. Good thing he got those buzz pajamas so he can be up to lightning speed. No help needed there but at least now its official. He is on wheels.

    ReplyDelete