

We went grocery shopping today. I was selecting some cheese and turned around to put it in the cart and there was Ben covered with egg. He was in the basket part of the cart and apparently wondered what he could make the egg do. I didn't see it happen, my guess is that he thought it was a ball and tried to throw it. I wondered what to do next because the egg had leaked down to the floor and made a mess. Luckily a employee was in close proximity. I didn't want anyone to slip and fall.
One other quick story. Today Ben wanted to call Daddy at work and asked him to bring home a bone for woof (his stuffed dog) and a map. True to his word Daddy walked in with both. Ben was thrilled! He immediately fed the bone to woof and put the map in his backpack (affectionately known as backy.) Ben is looking at the map in the picture. The map was a Daddy original that marked home, irk (work), the zoo, and grandma's house.
We sure love this little boy. He makes us laugh hard!