Our Star-Wards

Our Star-Wards

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Deals





I am posting these pictures for the benefit of my sister-in-law in Utah. She shares my love of decorating and finding deals. These pictures are our guest room and our bedroom. The last ones are our newest discovery, I found the dressers at a thrift store this week for less than $50 each. Initially I thought that I would paint them, but I like the black so I might touch them up black paint. They will complete the new baby room.
Yesterday, Joseph finished the pantry closet in the kitchen. We are now ready for the demolishion phase of our kitchen re-do. We will take out part of a wall and the floor next. We were just remarking that we have a long to do list. Joseph just recently started putting expected completion dates next to the items on the list.....it's too bad that the list keeps growing exponentially.