Our Star-Wards

Our Star-Wards

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dresser

I finished painting Benjamin's new dresser. It came from my Grandmothers house and I really like it. Joseph rebuilt and fixed the bottom drawer and now it fits perfectly in Ben's room. I originally intended to paint several coats but the because the dresser is old the wood absorbed much of the paint and created a crackle-type finish. I like it and think I'll leave it as is.

We are getting a huge snow storm. We probably have a foot of snow already and are expecting that much more tonight. The roads will be closing at 6 pm. I think we will enjoy a quiet night at home.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! Looks good! I have been getting the furniture painting bug again too. Maybe I'll sand down and paint our coat rack soon.

    Hope you had a good night after all that snow!

    ReplyDelete