Then after a very quick trip to Lehi to see Joseph's sister and Jason's wife who was unable to come to Logan it was back to Boise. On Wednesday we got another large snow fall and schools were closed. We played on the toboggan and made an adorable snow family.
This last picture was taken as we waited in DC to board our flight. We had a 4 hour layover. After sleeping Benjamin was ready to go. Joseph tied him to the chair and he loved it. Oh if only I had his energy!
Hehehee:D oh it was so fun to have you come see us in Boise! too bad you couldn't stay longer, I don't think there is another 3 year old that could make me laugh as much as ben did. And yes Diane, he is as cute in person, as he is in these pictures. I miss you already!
ReplyDelete