Poor Benjamin got an ear infection for Christmas. This morning at 5:00 a.m. he woke us up and was feeling miserable. I got him to fall asleep for another hour but he wanted to sit up by 6. We ended up watching some early morning TV and calling the doctor as soon as they opened at 9. I love our pediatrition and there office. They got us right in and sure enough the left ear looked bad. His right ear was on the way to being infected too. I am thankful for Augmentin. Benjamin responds so well to it. Two hours after the first dose he was much more himself.
He is tired tonight though and just fell asleep. Santa should be coming in an hour or so, so I might wake him up. I'd hate to have him miss the big guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
;( poor guy. i hope he feels better:D
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about Benjamin being sick. I hope he is feeling better and that you had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDelete