Our beautiful little Emma went home today to stay. I will miss her tremendously. I'm so glad that we had her - for even just the 4 months. She taught me several things and weaseled her way into my heart. I had hoped that I could remain aloof and unattached but alas, I really came to love that little screecher. She learned to walk, got 10 teeth, could raise the roof and make us laugh by doing a strong girl pose. We'll miss you muffet! Thanks for being a part of our lives.Friday, December 23, 2011
Emma
Our beautiful little Emma went home today to stay. I will miss her tremendously. I'm so glad that we had her - for even just the 4 months. She taught me several things and weaseled her way into my heart. I had hoped that I could remain aloof and unattached but alas, I really came to love that little screecher. She learned to walk, got 10 teeth, could raise the roof and make us laugh by doing a strong girl pose. We'll miss you muffet! Thanks for being a part of our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love this picture. I'll miss seeing her beautiful face and will pray for her and her family. You are amazing Diane, and even though her time with your family was short, that she is better for it. I am sure her little 1 year old heart is thankful to you.
ReplyDeleteWhomever it was that told you that it was not possible to be unattached to any foster child...was indeed a fool.
ReplyDelete