Our Star-Wards

Our Star-Wards

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Home Alone

Benjamin has a new favorite movie. ABCFamily has been having a movie a day as they count down to Christmas. We happened to stumble upon Home Alone while some of our friends were here for dinner and the adults were playing games. I was afraid it would be too old for Ben but Benjamin and Jared loved it.
We went to the Library and got Home Alone 3 and have watched it 3 times. Ben loves the bad guys.

Another funny thing I wanted to share:
On our trip to NYC we passed an Ikea. I like that store and was wondering aloud about their black Friday sales and kidding Joseph that we should stop. Joseph mostly in jest said, "you have a spending problem." Then he corrected it and said no I have a revenue problem. From the back seat we heard Benjamin say, "and I have a toy problem." We laughed for miles. It is amazing how smart he is.

1 comment:

  1. that's hilarious! Benjamin is such a nut! I think home alone came out when I was his age- and I loved it too!

    ReplyDelete