Friday, August 26, 2011
To be like Dad....
Joseph was working on the lawn mower earlier this week after work. Benjamin decided that he needed to change his cloths but on jeans, a belt and the sneakers that are like Dad's. He toddled out to the garage and put on his garden gloves and began to help fix the lawn mower. Everyday since he has wanted to wear jeans and a belt and tells Daddy to change into the same attire after work. He''s so pleased to be just like Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
he's getting so much older!! I am thinking of coming to the time out for women up there, hopefully I can make it, we can have a fabulous time!!
ReplyDeleteThat he wants to copy me: a compliment, and quite scary!
ReplyDeleteI hope he has better luck fixing the lawn mower than I have had.