On our last trip out west I picked up this shelf at the D.I. Joseph thought I was nuts to try to put it in our luggage. I on the other hand thought it would be perfect in our bathroom and couldn't pass it up. After all if was only $1. Luckily I had a sister-in-law on my side as Joseph and I bantered back and forth about it's travel plans. She was willing to take it off our hands if it couldn't make the trip. (Thanks Rachel) I'm glad I prevailed. I even think that Joseph likes it in our bathroom :).
Friday, August 26, 2011
Cross Country Shelf
On our last trip out west I picked up this shelf at the D.I. Joseph thought I was nuts to try to put it in our luggage. I on the other hand thought it would be perfect in our bathroom and couldn't pass it up. After all if was only $1. Luckily I had a sister-in-law on my side as Joseph and I bantered back and forth about it's travel plans. She was willing to take it off our hands if it couldn't make the trip. (Thanks Rachel) I'm glad I prevailed. I even think that Joseph likes it in our bathroom :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
very nice!! great buy!
ReplyDeletei agree! did you get a ticket saying you got a special inspection in your bag? we took some rather strange christmas presents home in our suitcase last christmas, and got the "we've inspected your suitcase" tag. I am sure they had a laugh when they found the little griddle hidden between some suitpants!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I am glad it got back all in one piece. You are welcome to come check out our DI anytime.
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I haven't been checking blogs in a long time, so I feel bad I missed all these cute and amazing posts! And I love how the shelf turned out and that it made it to NY just fine! That was a fun day, I always love it when you guys make it out here!!!
ReplyDelete