Our Star-Wards

Our Star-Wards

Friday, April 16, 2010

Tuck it in tight

Joseph taught Ben how to carry a football. Now all we have to say is tuck it in tight and the little football is impossible to wrangle away from him. Joseph also told him to hold his other hand out to ward off defenders but he only does that occasionally.
Benjamin is hilarious!!! Last night he dropped his spoon at dinner. Joseph picked it up and as he was giving it back to him said, "what's the magic word?" Without hesitation Benjamin said "Abracadabra". It was not the word Joseph was looking for but he got the spoon. He makes us really laugh every day!

Our weather has been beautiful. We have been spending most days in the yard. Benjamin is loving the trampoline. I ordered a pad for it this week which should be delivered soon. After it comes we will put up the netting (for all of you that get nervous about us letting our kiddo jump without the safety stuff.)

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Abracadabra!!! That's awesome!! :) I love that boy! (I'm still laughing!!!)

    ReplyDelete