This was my other birthday present. The shelves are from Ikea and I love them. Behind the cupboards we keep all of Ben's toys books and movies. It has helped to keep the family room neat and orderly.
Life is like an old-time rail journey--delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride. ~Jenkin Lloyd Jones
A look at us....
Our Colonial
Did I mention I love living in the beautiful east!
Wow!!!!! I love it, Diane! I can't wait to have a house again. I want a unit just like this! SHHHH!!! Don't tell Kenneth ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy birthday Diane dear! (I'm singing to you :-). I hope it was fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLove ya tons!
Wow!! Those are great- even better than I had pictured! :). Think I may need to get some for our family room too....
ReplyDeleteI think they look great! Good choice!
ReplyDelete