Our Star-Wards

Our Star-Wards

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cake mix


Aldi had a sale on cake mixes last week. $.25 a box. If you know me I love a deal so let's just say I bought several. I was taking them to the basement and Benjamin rescued one saying he wanted cupcakes. (I really wonder how he knows about these things. We haven't had cupcakes since his 1st birthday.) Anyway, I consented and he helped me make them complete with putting the cup cake rapers in the muffin tin. As they were cooking he started singing Happy Birthday to Daddy. I didn't know he knew the song. He amazes me everyday!!!
I tried to get a good picture of he and Daddy eating the spoils but he was upset that his cupcake was gone and that his hands were dirty so he wouldn't smile. Oh well, their both still cute!

2 comments:

  1. I love it. Well, you know, I couldn't turn down a cupcake, either! Or an Aldi deal! Yay for Aldi!! Yay for Benjamin and the Happy Birthday songs! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww- that is adorable! And what an amazing deal! I would have bought a ton too! They never go cheaper than 89 cents here!

    ReplyDelete