Our Star-Wards

Our Star-Wards

Friday, March 19, 2010

Life as I knew it......


Life as I knew it is over. Last night Benjamin climbed out of his crib. I knew it would happen eventually, but he has short little legs and I thought that we could "cage" him a little longer. We have been alternating between the crib and his big boy bed for several weeks but when he is in his bed he comes and get me every night around 3 am. I haven't been to fond of that so we started moving him to the crib when we go to bed. Last night he woke up cried for a few minutes and began his descent. He came to get a suprised Mommy and Daddy. If anyone has any good ideas about how to get him to sleep through the night and/or stay in his bed I'd love them.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's a tough one....
    Cute room though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bribe. That's been extremely helpful. :-)
    I do think it gets better once they get used to it, so it's just another mom and dad lose sleep scenarios until they adjust.

    ReplyDelete