Our Star-Wards

Our Star-Wards

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Gems from years past

I found some gems from many years ago that I didn't want to ever forget......

Benjamin is becoming a master at walkie talkie language...He and Daddy use all the right verbage; i.e. "Do you copy?, 10-4 good buddy, over and out." It's pretty cute to listen to. Ben got iron man walkie talkies for Christmas and he'll periodically pull them out.

A couple of funny things to blog about. Emma was here this week. She spent the night on Thursday. We noticed that her fingernails needed to be clipped. Joseph scooped her up and proceeded to take care of that. Ben was playing with legos on the ottoman near by and said to Emma; "Sorry 'bout your bad luck." It was all I could do to maintain composure. Joseph and I both had a good laugh about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment