We got the hutch at a youth yard sale. I wish I had a before picture-- the youth were selling at a neighborhood sale to pay for camp. There were several donations and the hutch was one of those donations. At the end of the yard sale it hadn't sold and I told the YW president that I would take it. I paid $25 for it. It was in ill repair to say the least. I thought that I would use the bottom part for a dresser for one of the boys. When I started sanding and staining it I fell in love with it and decided I wanted it in the dining room. Joseph (bless his heart) and Connor helped with the board and batten on the walls. Connor ran the nail gun and was really good at it. He will be my go to guy on my next project.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment