During spring break it was a common sight to see the boys all up on Connor's bunk bed building something or playing on their Kindles. I was sick and so I was especially glad that they were willing to entertain themselves.
These are our Elders. Elder May and Elder Hussie. They have been terrific with the children and I'm so grateful to have their help in teaching the gospel to the kiddos. We have a tentative baptism date of June 1st for Connor and Andrew's baptism.
On sunny and warm days the activity of choice is to climb trees in the back yard. Andy is especially proficient. Non of them shy away from the camera.
Connor peaking through
The day before Easter we took the kids to play miniature golf. The town of Manlius provided some Easter baskets and a picture with the Easter Bunny. On the way out of the building after taking a picture with the Easter bunny Benjamin whispered in my ear..."That wasn't the real Easter Bunny, I saw his skin."
We saw these tracks in our front yard. The kids thought they would compare sizes. That was one big raccoon!
We had Jessica and Dave (Andy and Connor's former foster parents) over for a campfire. The kids came in after jumping on the trampoline and were glued to the TV. I thought it was cute to see all 7 of them on our couch.
Fun times! We can't wait to be there!
ReplyDeletethose are quite the climbers! what fun! I love the comment about the easter bunny, that is so funny!
ReplyDelete