Our Star-Wards

Our Star-Wards

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Our Andy lost a tooth this week.  It was his 11th tooth and he was so excited about it.  He wrote the most hysterical note to the tooth fairy - and the tooth fairy wrote back.  He is out math boy.  He can't get enough math.  To the tooth fairy he wrote "Dear Tooth-fairy,  Can I please have a gold coin instead of a dollar.  Then as a salutation..."Want to try some math?" and included10 math problems --with their answers on the back.

We were all stunned when the tooth-fairy wrote back in teeny-tiny print. "Andrew, I love math!  It makes the world go around.  Great work on the multiplication.  I gave my last gold coin to a boy in Kentucky who lost two teeth today.  I will pack extras next time.  Keep brushing your teeth.  Gotta go now, a girl in Angola just fell asleep.  Love the Tooth Fairy.  P.S.  Can you do 100X100?  And, the smart tooth fairy had completed all the math problems.

This morning Andy was up before 6am and wrote back to the Tooth-fairy.  He cut her response out of the original note and has added this subscript: The answer to 100X100=10,000 "If I lost all of my teeth will I still get to see you?  Because, I want to still write to you and do math.  Please try 200X200.

We'll have to see if the tooth fairy comes back.

What a crack up!


No comments:

Post a Comment