Our Star-Wards

Our Star-Wards

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Birthday Eve

It's Birthday Eve in the Ward Household.  Ben should wake up to this at his breakfast table tomorrow morning.  He is so excited to turn 5.  I can't believe it...and wonder where the time has gone.  My beloved baby boy will be five tomorrow. How I wish time would slow down.  He's growing and learning so much,  We are so proud of him.

The school has a rule about bringing in homemade goods.  I'm too cheap to go buy baked goods and so I created these creatures this morning to take and share with Ben's classmates.  These Robots turned out pretty cute if I say so myself.  Hopefully no one will complain about juice boxes with this amount of candy attached.



& Last but not least I'll attach a picture taken just today of the birthday Boy.  It was 60 degrees today and sunny.  We spent the afternoon playing in the sunshine with John and Sara (our fabulous neighbors).  Stay tuned for a birthday interview tomorrow and hopefully an upload of the wrapping-thrashing.

1 comment: