Our Star-Wards

Our Star-Wards

Sunday, February 26, 2012











I'll try to upload some photo's without falling asleep in the process. Joseph just took a short trip to get a signature from the primary president. Alas I had 45 minutes of quiet time. I uploaded pictures to the dropbox sat down in the recliner and the next thing I knew the kids were back. So much for a few minutes of bliss.
Here are some of the things that we have been doing lately. We had a 5 year old birthday party in the basement and invited Lily's brothers Conner and Andy and their foster family. We went to the indoor zoo and family fun day this weekend and rode the carousel, bumper cars, and the majic carpet. We saw all kinds of exotic animals.
Lastly lately, we installed a coat rack at kid level and had more help than Joseph could imagine to accomplish the task.
It has been difficult to have 3 kids 4 and under. Now we have 3 kids 5 and under and unfortunatly the whinning hasn't subsided. Lily is terribly jealous of Ben and the two of them have to do everything that the other is doing. Most days 7pm can't come quickly enough. When AJ throws his arm around me and gives me a big hug I almost am convinced it's worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Of course it's worth it! Motherhood is so selfless, isn't it? Absolutely draining, but I'm learning to find joy in it and I know it will be so much fun when they are all grown up and independent. You are amazing for doing this and those kids are SUPER lucky to have you guys for foster parents! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete