
I have lots to cronicle. Today we made these little Turkeys. Benjamin loves to help in the kitchen....especially if it involves marshmellows. We took two turkeys to the neighbors. They seemed impressed with our creations.
Late last week we went Apple picking with Benjamin's class. The orchard was beautiful and I was surprised at the number of apples still on the trees. The kids loved it. We even got a a hayride to and from the picking. It is really starting to feel like late fall. The weather is cooler and the trees have changed colors and have dropped their leaves. It still hasn't frozen overnight but it will happen soon enough.
Benjamin and Jacob on the wagon.
Changing gears.....We went to Boston two weeks ago. Here we are pictured at the harbor in downtown.
We went to Boston to attend an adoption conference. The conference was great. It was at the church adjacent to the temple. The temple is beautiful, we were wishing there had been time to do a session. We did manage to attend the aquarium while we were there. The kids enjoyed the sea life and it was fun to spend some time seeing things that we don't normally get to see.
Benjamin loved his temple cookie.
The Boston temple.
The touch tank. Yup a sting-ray.
They were "friendly" they would swim right by and let you touch them as long as your hand was flat.
Since we've been home it's been the usual day to day stuff. Benjamin has been eagar to be a knight the last few weeks. He usually banishes Emma for chewing on his toys.
And last but not least here are some photo's of Emma. I learned today that she will probably be going home to her family on November 10th. Of course I have mixed feelings. It's been nice having here in our home.
And last but not least here are some photo's of Emma. I learned today that she will probably be going home to her family on November 10th. Of course I have mixed feelings. It's been nice having here in our home.


*sniff* i'd be lying if i said i wasn't sad about Emma returning to her family. however, i don't know God's plan for her, and I'll try to have faith in that. It has been nice to see her beautiful face and be blessed by her short presence here! love you guys! the turkeys look awesome! the penguins were my favorite at the boston aquarium. Boston temple is a beauty!
ReplyDeletehow fun of a weekend!
Aunt Diane....
ReplyDeleteYou have the cutest family.
I miss you!
Love you!