Monday, September 19, 2011
Ist Day of School
Where did my baby boy go? .........and who is this big kiddo?
Benjamin was being a bit of a goof-ball on the first day of school. He insisted on wearing dark jeans and a belt and a plaid shirt just like Daddy. He couldn't wait to take his new lunch box and put it in his cubby. This year I can go with him only every 4th session. I was at a loss today when I dropped him off. Told the teacher at the door that she might get a call from BJ's saying that there was a distraught mom in tears in the Milk isle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's the cutest little boy i know!
ReplyDeleteI miss you all.
Visit me soon please!
That's so sweet he likes to dress and be like daddy so much! With that cute little plaid shirt on, he does look like him too! :-)
ReplyDeleteLOL! You are so funny :)
ReplyDelete