Kenneth and Heidi and their family arrived yesterday. It is so nice to have them here. The kids love playing together. This is Emma and Benjamin on our back porch with the magnets. We are so lucky to have kids that love playing together. Cousins rock!

This is Grant. We call him Grant-man. He loved the trampoline.
And who would have guessed that his mother (Heidi) was so talented? I can't do a flip!

After lots of outdoor play the kiddos came for some tv time.

Jason and Rachel and Grace are coming in tomorrow. We will head to the farm tomorrow. The one down side is that Karen and her family can't be here. Her children are so well behaved and tons of fun. They are having end of year testing and band concerts etc. We will so miss them. How grateful I am for a close family.

This pretty little lady is our neighbor. She went to her junior prom this weekend. I couldn't help but wish that these kids stayed little longer. Ben loves these neighbors. They are very kind to us.
"This is my tractor and I'm workin'."
ReplyDelete"This is my girl. She likes me, but went to the prom with someone else."
Sounds like you guys are starting off to a great summer!
ReplyDeletethat is so funny, Joseph! It looks just like he would say that! I was wondering where you got the cool magnet toys? those would be a hit for sure
ReplyDelete