Sunday, February 6, 2011
Winter fun
We went sledding yesterday at a hill in Chittenango. I was amazed at how fearless Benjamin is. He went down the hill like a pro and even went to the biggest hill (reserved for teenagers) and went down it no problem. As we were leaving he saw a snow boarder and said "I want to do that!" Daddy's comment was, "I know, and it's going to cost me 2 lift tickets and a lot of Saturdays."
Our neighbors had the town leave them a mound of dirt and gravel earlier this spring that they thought they would use in their landscaping. Instead it is frozen solid and we have been using it as a mini sled hill. It's nicer this year in that Benjamin will go sledding etc. He still doesn't love the cold. But we manage to have a good time outside.
Daddy and Ben hollowed out this igloo that our neighbors started. In fact it was the catalyst for my idea to take the snow-blower to our back yard. I made a circle and blew all the snow into a pile on top of and around the picnic table. Now Ben climbs up on the table and can slide down the other side. It's not a long track but we've had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE the videos!!! What a fearless little man you have there! He is so funny! I love the "hit it daddy!" What a fun guy he is! I also loved the chasing video around the house. You guys are so much fun!
ReplyDelete