I read somewhere that "children will bring you more joy than you ever suspected existed in the universe. Even when they're driving you crazy, you'll fall in love with them again and again. I've never laughed so hard or found so much beauty in simple things since becoming a mother. It's an impossible contradiction. They're frustrating and glorious. They throw you life into uproar and they teach you contentment. You'll remember every mistake you make as a parent and yet your children will love you anyway. I'll tell you nothing on this earth can compare to a spontaneous, heartfelt hug from a toddler."
I so appreciate Benjamin's birth mother for filling these empty arms and helping heal my heart. He is the joy of my life.
thats the cutest dragon in the world. :D
ReplyDeleteYou're an awesome mom Diane!!!
ReplyDeleteAaaahhh! He is soooo cute, and by the end of your post I have warm fuzzies reading your thoughts. I'm glad you have him too!!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't mean to post twice last time, but I didn't think it posted the first time; oh well! Anyway, I love Ben's costume and your comments about being a mom!
ReplyDeleteFinally catching up on your posts :) I think you you are such a wonderful mother. You and that little dragon have both been blessings to each other :)
ReplyDelete