Our Star-Wards

Our Star-Wards

Friday, August 27, 2010

Our adoption blog

I put away the cradle, infant car-seat, and boxes of cloths and supplies that we took to Maine today. They had been behind a sofa in our formal living-room up until now. We stowed them there when we unpacked the van and left them until I felt like I could take care of them. It felt like some closure to the failed adoption. I keep telling myself that we will need to be very ready the next time around and therefore we had to have everything well packed and prepared. Hopefully that is the case.

So...this is the perfect time to launch our new adoption blog. www.countingonmiracles.blogspot.com. It’s not totally done but done enough to put it out there. Please give us your feedback and share it with anyone and everyone that you know.
Be sure to check out the Mine all Mine link to a fabulous song and cute video.

Lots of love to all,
Diane

1 comment:

  1. It looks like your ready for a new beginning. I love reading your blog. :D thanks a ton for posting! -Gretchen

    ReplyDelete