Our Star-Wards

Our Star-Wards

Monday, July 5, 2010

Sensational 4th





We have had a wonderful weekend. That is a nice change compared to the last few weeks. It felt nice. Yesterday we had dinner and watched fireworks with some good friends and today we went to a water-park. Ben had a ball!!!
Thunder Island is about 30 miles from us - not bad - and little kid friendly. The slides were fun for all of us.
I have a terrible sunburn. I forgot that the bathing suit I was wearing has a very open back. I'm feeling thankful for aloe.
I'll post more soon, for now enjoy looking at this cutie pie! He is such a fish, and so brave -he was almost a foot shorter than most of the others on the big slide.
There was a DJ at the park - the music was mixed. He played Ice, Ice, Baby. Joseph and I started fooling around and singing it. Benjamin broke into a rendition of Ice, Ice, Benjamin....He's hilarious!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that look SOOOO fun! Thank you for the reminder! My one vacation request this summer was to visit the local waterpark and summer is almost over! I'm glad you had so much fun!!! I LOVED playing in water growing up. I'm sure he'll have fond memories of it too!

    ReplyDelete