Our Star-Wards

Our Star-Wards

Wednesday, June 16, 2010


The picture has nothing to do with these misc. musings. Yesterday at dinner Ben and Daddy were talking. Joseph said to Benjamin. "You're lucky you get corn on the cob for your vegetable and if given beans you can spit them out. I have to down a medley of corn, carrots, peas, and beans. Mommy won't let me spit them out."
I told Joseph that it was blog material. He said that he might start a blog called the truth about wardwhereabouts. If you come across it let me know.

This picture was taken at the farm last weekend. That is Grandpa's haying hat. Ben loves it.

I really do put pants on the child. Lately we have alternated from his riding his tractor to the swimming pool and I've forgone shorts in favor of just the diaper. Check out the shirt. It's a favorite....especially with Daddy.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaa. Thats the cutest shirt in the whole world! Tell Joseph I have to eat my vegetables too:) Love you and miss you! -Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Love the shirt and veggie comment. Joseph is so funny!!! Please tell him if he really started that blog that I would totally read it :)

    ReplyDelete