Our Star-Wards

Our Star-Wards

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friends





Benjamin had a friend over today. They played so well together and I enjoyed playing with his Mom. We decided to do an every Friday play date. It will be great for Ben to have someone his own age and size to pal around with. Deagan is such a nice boy too. I'm pleased that they are friends (as influences start early.) Hopefully all his choices in friends are as great!
All the activity and pool time wore Ben out. He has taken a terrific nap and I've had time to clean up and even check our email.
Today has been beautiful with lots of sunshine and 80 degree weather. There is a light breeze and low humidity - truly picture perfect and so different from our Mother's day snow.

2 comments:

  1. Benjamin is such a handsome little guy! He looks like he has the time of his life playing outside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute:) -Gretchen

    ReplyDelete